04 January 2010

Games



So my 9-year-old little brother, Payton, received this game (BLOKUS - TRIGON) for Christmas. Naturally, I was unbeatable, and while George and I were in Washington, we played at least 7 games a session, twice per day. I recommend it to EVERYBODY. You can even play with just two people!! It's awesome!

My other little brother, Mackay(age7), got Bumparena. I definitely don't recommend that one. zzzzzzzzz. For some reason he kinda liked it though.







On a side note, I also played my first game of
Wackee Six at the Gillett's for New Years. It's pretty much the same as Nertz and is crazy fun.

I also like Settlers of Catan and Rummikub.

George swears he hates all board games except for Blokus and Rummikub. We are working on this.

1 comment:

  1. Jason and I love Rummikub!!! I will have to check out the others!!! Miss your sweet face!!!

    ReplyDelete