26 February 2013

Updates with Eva

First off, I forgot to include this picture with my last post and me and Eva just loved how little the cake was. Next, she loves standing on the couch and playing/eating the cords to our blinds.

I had to show how she sleeps...it must be right next to a pillow...otherwise she continues to toss and turn her head back and forth. And notice when she wakes up her pillows are still sandwiched next to her.

Next we have an outing at her Aunt Spring's house where she loved the bouncer...I am meaning to get her one all her own.

Her hair is growing RAPIDLY, as you can tell from the picture of her in yellow pants.

And Georgie wanted to showcase his new pajamas, with Eva ruining the white placemat on our table. Eva also got new pajamas, and makes awesome faces, and sometimes we make matching faces. She also is a little monkey who likes to pick bugs out of her Daddy's hair.





















No comments:

Post a Comment