30 May 2014

Updates on life

So many things!

1. Eva says "love baby" every day, multiple times a day. Meaning she loves the baby. She also talks to him in a high pitched voice, prays for him at every prayer, sings to him, looks at him and tells him she sees him, tells me when she feels him move, and gets sooo excited every time she sees my belly...and still gives him lots of kisses and hugs. Sometimes I really need to get ready and dressed to go somewhere and she won't let me until she is done looking at/petting (her words, not mine)/talking to the baby.

1.b. Eva has a beanie babie sized sheep (Sheepy) that she loves having help her do everything. He can help tape up birthday presents, color, clean up, and a million other things I can't think of right now. But he is soooo helpful it's awesome.

2. We went to the zoo a few weeks ago and she wasn't as excited as I thought she should be about the whole experience but I did get a couple great shots.

3. I can sew things. I've made two items so far.

I attached a washcloth to a towel to make a hood, and turns out I hate the design/sewing instructions and am not impressed. Eva is also not impressed. But I'm impressed with myself.

And a baby floor blanket. Nothing elaborate, but hopefully this will just lead to prettier and better things!

4. Eva is awesome at drawing the letter E. She practices on her own, she'll do it on command, and she counts the lines coming out of it. These are some of her mock-ups from today.

5. I'm 39 weeks preggers. This is a blurry picture from a week ago...I'm way bigger than I was with Eva!

6. Eva loves hats! She wears them around the house and to the store and this is her current fave.

I also wish this picture wasn't blurry...Halloween spoiler alert!

7. If you don't follow me on Instagram, we went to the park the other day, and as Eva always does, she ate 75% of the bread we brought for the ducks/geese/fishies. We also found a see saw bouncer thing that is perfect for working with our weight differences! Genius!

8. She loves books, singing, dancing, being outside, watercolor painting, motorcycles, animals (mostly kitties and doggies and bunnies...we were driving home today and George and I were talking about how we almost kind of {but not even close} won a bunny at a craft fair right after Eva was born and then she started doing her little fake dramatic cry that she does all the time these days and said she wanted a bunny). On that note she was sitting in a chair watching me make a smoothie and she said "I crying" and then she started her same fake dramatic cry for at least two minutes. And now let me tell you absolutely everything she does every day because all of it is awesome and cute and funny and silly.

9. She's going through an extra-shy phase right now...even around Uncle Pepper! But we love her shyness and are glad she will never walk away with a stranger who offers her candy. And we love her shy snuggles! I am trying to work with her on saying hello to people in stores who make an effort to talk to her, but it's not going very well.

The end.

 

1 comment:

  1. She sounds so fun! I wish we were just a little bit closer...

    ReplyDelete