20 September 2014

Let's go backwards...

I'm going backwards in time with this post.
George always says Theo makes little Harrison Ford faces at him. Usually they're better than this but we have yet to get documentation.
I made a ruler growth chart! Hurrah

And I just found the below picture from when Eva was hanging out with Aunt Lizzie while Theo was in the process of being born!

Happy three months old Baby Theo! He loves smiling at his mommy, when we clap his hands and sing to him, he laughed for reals for the first time when we were family dancing to Taylor Swift's "Shake it off." He also laughs a little bit whenever I am giving him a new onesie to wear and I pull the shirt over his head, it is so cute! When he gets drowsy, I've just realized I can either walk around and hold him until he falls asleep or I can sit down and play and sing hymns and he'll nod off in my lap! He talks a lot to his glowing mobile friends, and is mostly a happy content baby. We sure do love him!

I was in the bathroom with Theo and Eva of course because I never trust them together, and Eva asked me to make her a toilet paper hat. I told her you don't really make hats out of toilet paper, but then she one-upped me and made one for Theo.

Her first model included a chin strap.

I smashed a mosquito and a fossil appeared in my hand!

Eva found this snail on her slide and announced "it's a little snail, he is my best friend." There was a snail a few days later and she announced her best friend was back.

She loves wrapping him up and tucking in her dollies and animals.

Here she did this and made this face and announced "I'm weird." Also, she loves wearing this "little angel" shirt (that I only bought because it came with brown pants) and saying she's our little angel from heaven.

She was crying because she knew she couldn't let go of the dishes without them falling over

I've taught her how to watch scary parts of movies...(this was lion king)

Aaaand I had to document that she just got strong enough to open the fridge by herself

The rest of these need no explanation

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment