05 November 2012

I love my baby!

So i need to really start documenting more of my life with a baby, so here goes! And first i will start by telling everyone how big and smart and cute she is.

When she was only a month and a half old she first rolled from her belly to her back. I have a couple videos, both involving nude buns :) and me sounding really embarrassing, plus I don't know how to publish videos so that will not be happening right now.

At her 2 month appointment she weighed 13lbs15.5oz...so we round up to 14 lbs. Go baby grow!

She likes smiling at herself in the mirror, she likes smiling at her glowy friends on her mobile, and she loves smiling at her best friend - a rattle-bellied lion that hangs from her activity mat. But only if he hangs on her right side- move him to the left and she could care less. But when he is on her right she will smile and coo and swat at him for 30 minutes at a time sometimes. And then i miss her so I have to pick her up.

She is also super cute right before she falls asleep- if I am singing to her she will start singing too and smiling, and then she'll be asleep a few minutes later.

And finally I love when she stretches! After nursing, in the middle of sleeping, and when she wakes up, she throws her arms up, arches her head back, and wiggles just one of her little fists really fast.

I just want to squeeze her in a bear hug all the day long.

Oh and it's funny anytime she toots.

1 comment:

  1. Ruby and I love this post so much. She is so big, smart, and cute! Just perfect. I also just love how gangster she looks in the picture of her in the pink track outfit on the couch.

    ReplyDelete