29 November 2012

Thanksgiving

Due to some sickness in the area, I found out a few days before that I would be hosting thanksgiving dinner at my house! Don't worry I already had most everything I needed. George and i have been wanting to host a big get together for a while in our new house, so it was great to finally have the opportunity. The perfect amount of people came (9 not counting us), but next year we will welcome more! That's right I said next year. We decided that it went so perfectly that we will host thanksgiving at our house every year and whoever wants to come is welcome. Also for anyone who really knows me knows that I am specifically picky with certain holiday food being a certain way...so I relish the opportunity to cook it all. And with george doing all the cleaning it doesn't get much better than that. Unfortunately I only have one picture of thanksgiving day... Uncle Spencer wanted to embarrass Eva by taking a picture of her belly/pants, and proceeding to call it a "Dunlap," as in "her belly dunlap over her pants." Rude. But here it is.

Side note, I am having troubles buying Eva pants...many of them are way to small and squeeze her little (or big) belly...which I don't find out until after I wash them. Maybe my next baby girl will be slender? I can't wait to have another!

Also I must include a picture of her in her Thanksgiving week sale goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment