23 July 2013

Baby baby baby

Eva is so funny. 'Nuff said.

She went through a weeklong phase of making the above silly face...and then it turned into scowling, as is pictured below. I blame her cousin Issi, who couldn't stop scowling during their visit here :)
Thank goodness for pocket bibs! She likes to bite big chunks of food off and then realizes they're she doesn't want to chew them so she spits them out...and catches them in her bib.
I was taking pictures of us snuggling (me pretending to be asleep) and then after I left her to finish sleeping by herself I was able to look back at the pictures, and realized she might have been pretending to be asleep too! Hah! Or it was just a random eye flutter I happened to catch.
She loves climbing up on stuff (fireplace mantle, the low shelves at Baby GAP with clothes on them, dishwashers) and apparently up into bathroom cabinets too. Poor baby couldn't figure out how to get out.

And then I started to wash her hands, and it turned into a sink bath.

She seems like she will be walking any day now! She likes holding our hands while walking through the house and walking across the living room and down the hall with her walker.

Oh and I got some cloth diapers to try (just to intersperse with disposables). So far I love them, but she hasn't pooped in one yet so we'll see...

 

2 comments:

  1. She looks so much like George! (now that she's getting older) PS I love that photo of you guys on her blessing day! And, I guess I'm offended that I'm not on your blog list?!?! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't add your blog!! It's private right?? I can't add private blogs and it drives me crazy!

    ReplyDelete