06 July 2013

Her newest tricks

Yay I can finally put videos on here! Yesterday I documented Eva's 2 newest tricks, clicking her tongue and clapping. She just figured out how to clap yesterday, and already she's practicing whenever she can. I'm trying to teach her some baby sign language, such as "all done" for when she's done eating, and clapping has now replaced that. She also forgot how to wave bye bye and hello (she waves hello to a baby giraffe calendar picture in our hallway) and has replaced those with clapping. And she stayed up extremely late last night in her bed just clapping away. She has already gotten much better than the video shows.

As for her tongue clicking, she's been doing that for about a week now, but I just discovered yesterday that she knows exactly what I'm saying when I say "Eva can you click your tongue?" Even if I'm not making a point to talk to her, or if its in a longer sentence, when she hears that phrase she starts clicking away. Smarty pants!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment