11 February 2014

Eva and my Belly

Turns out there's a baby growing in my belly! We decided to find out the gender with this one, and I was hoping for another baby girl so so badly, for several reasons - for Eva to have a little best sister friend, so I don't have to buy any new baby clothes, and because we are settled on a girls name. But whenever we asked Eva if it was a boy or girl she would say baby boy, much to my dismay because I was sure she knew, plus that was my gut feeling as well. Sure enough she was right!

Anyway, as Eva can tell you there are four months left...she is soooo excited! She has loved this baby the most out of anyone in our family from the very beginning :) She makes sure the baby aka my belly gets plenty of food, water, phone calls, hugs, and a million kisses each day. She also likes to make sure the baby can see the pictures when I read her books, and at night she almost always falls asleep with one hand or foot on my belly.

We've been calling the baby by a few different names to try them out, but tonight she threw out her first name suggestion for him...applesauce! She told me first and then I made her tell George and she acted pretty embarrassed about it, but we think it's a good first idea on her end.

Sooo Eva still wakes up several times each night wanting her Mama to be there with her. Occasionally if I don't go in immediately she asks for her Dada, but the other night she woke up and immediately wanted her Baby to snuggle her back to sleep. I can't wait until they are very best friends! Sometimes when she puts her head to listen to my belly she starts laughing, and I'm sure baby boy is telling her some jokes.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment