11 February 2014

Eva updates

Here are some cute stories before I forget...

We went to feed the ducks the other day, and I ripped some bread up into tiny pieces and put them on the railing in front of her so she could throw them in the water to the ducks. This is what happened to about half of it.

I don't know how she knows she's supposed to like painting her nails but she does. She always points to nail polish and asks to paint her toes or her daddy's :) if she doesn't have nail polish she'll use whatever she does have at her disposal, usually markers or water colors.

For Christmas we went to Spokane, and Eva rode her very first city bus. She loooooved it! She still talks about her bus ride, and will point out city buses whenever she sees them (which isn't often unless we drive into Atlanta).

She also loves peeling anything and everything. Especially onions. And rotting tulip bulbs too apparently...blech! Even she looks disgusted!

All she needed for Christmas was multiple pairs of fuzzy socks. She seriously loves these things and is a pro at putting them on her little feet.

She loves stamps and asks to put them on all the time. Sometimes I wonder if the letters make it to their destination. And these letters really did need five stamps, they were heavy :)

We went to the ups store and while I was waiting in line she was walking around and ended up finding the candy machine...she checked just to be sure there was no candy in there, and next thing I know she comes running to me with one skittle and one peanut m&m in her hands...Ick! I could not get her to give them to me for anything! I really didn't want her to eat the peanut m&m cause I was afraid she'd choke so I went back to the candy machine and sure enough there was one more skittle waiting. Who leaves candy in that machine??!! Anyway, I was finally able to get her to trade me the peanut m&m for the other skittle I found. Gross gross gross but it was one of the best days of her life probably :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment